» Cancellation Policy
Life Coaching Institute of America (LCIA) Certification Registration, Payment & Cancellation Policies
- Registration includes all materials, training and certification. Travel, meals and accommodations are the responsibility of the registrar.
- Space is limited in all certification/training events.
- Cancellations received in our office at least two (2) weeks prior to the event will be assessed a $ 100.00 cancellation fee (per person, per event). All other monies will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less two (2) weeks prior to the event are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for no-shows. A substitution will be offered if LCIA receives notification via email within (2) weeks of and not less than 48 hours of event.
- Substitutions are allowed within 6 months without incurring a cancellation fee if done (2) weeks prior to and not less than 48n hours of registered event. Please notify LCIA (2) two weeks prior and no less than 48hours of event, in writing via email, of desired substitution. LCIA will notify you of upcoming events within the 6 month window to ensure a space is available for the substitution event desired. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Group discounts will be applied if the following guidelines are met: All of the group registrations must be submitted TOGETHER and payment in full is required at time of registration.