Advanced Coach Training (ACT) 201
February 23 @ 9:00 AM - February 25 @ 6:00 PM$995
Advanced Coach Training (ACT) 201 is a 30 hour training program that has been approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). 6 hours of prerequisite is work due at check-in on day one followed by 24 hours of face-to-face classroom training hours.
The class curriculum consists of:
- Comprehensive Review of ICF Code of Ethics & Core Competencies and advanced focus and application on Core Competencies utilizing Motivational Interviewing communication skill set and Life Coaching in 3D.
- Complex training in Motivational Interviewing with specific focus on complex reflections, the four processes of Motivational Interviewing and the integration of tools designed to enhance coach to hear and elicit change-talk in the coaching relationship. Additionally, we will train our LCIA graduates to identify sustain and change talk, the sweet spot of ambivalence and the art of effectively providing collaborative support in client interaction.
- Advanced training in “Life Coaching in 3D”; understanding the sequential movement of the client with intentional guidance from coach to identify client movement towards their desired change
- Intensive practicum work that will provide students with a minimum of 6 hours of supervised coaching. Hours of coach practicum training may be used for required hour log for ICF ACC unpaid coaching hours requirements. Trainers will provide students with written feedback and evaluation.
- Students will be taught and coached on evaluation techniques for observation training purposes and how to communicate with positive, affirming and supportive communication styles
- Real-play and demonstrations provided by trainers with students. Students will provide effective feedback using observation worksheets.
- Overview of group coaching to include: the formulation of fee structure, group guidelines, group processes and organization, and group formation.
- Group coaching practicum, minimum of 3 hours, facilitated by trainers
- Questions and Answers regarding ICF’s ACC ACSTH application process and LCIA Mentor Coaching Program